2022 EC Strategy & Business Development Summer Intern
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 8686
Looking for a curious and scrappy problem-solver with great attention to detail, who likes to ask, "what's next?" to join our team! Enterprise Connectivity provides end-to-end ownership for connectivity between the vehicle, consumer and infrastructure within Ford. Our Strategy & Growth group works across Enterprise Connectivity's customer-centric business units, Product, Portfolio and Advanced Engineering teams - along with other teams at Ford - to set the group's North Star, evaluate new product ideas and determine how we work with external partners. The Strategy & Business Development Intern role will support strategic planning, market research, competitive analysis, business design, partner engagement and concept testing.
- Spot trends in consumer behavior and emerging technologies, and identify relevance to customers
- Support development and running of proof of concept and market tests for new solutions
- Support development of business metrics with which to measure our products
- Develop strategies and business models that support Ford's goals and objectives
- Coordinate cross-functional internal projects
- Connect the dots between concepts, groups, and external trends across broad range of industries and disciplines
- Expected completion of Masters in Business Administration by August 2023
- Professional work experience gained prior to completion of graduate school (2-3 years preferred)
- Previous experience in business, finance, marketing,managementor a similar area
- 3+ years of experience doing marketing research and/or competitive analysis
- 2+years of experience working laterally across large cross-functional teams while managing multiple projects
- Strong aptitude for critical thinking and analysis
- Entrepreneurial mindset with bias for action
- Demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Comfortable in highly ambiguous environments -enjoys making sense of white space
- Experience supporting strategic partnerships with legal, purchasing, business, and technical requirements
- Experience in eCommerce, SaaS, product management, product marketing or management consulting
- Ability to balance diverse workload; strong attention to detail and delivery
- Experience developing pricing and cost models
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we are Built Ford Tough. We don't expect you to have everything on this list - we're building a strong team with diverse skills and backgrounds - so if this sounds interesting to you, please apply.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-interns.pdf
Job Number: 56108BR
Community / Marketing Title: 2022 EC Strategy & Business Development Summer Intern
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US