2021 Information Technology - Leadership Program (ITLP)
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 7862
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Ford Motor Company's Information Technology (IT) organization is a critical enabler to the entire Ford enterprise and reports to the Chief Digital & Information Officer (CDIO) of Ford Motor Company. The IT organization has an outstanding enterprise-wide view of processes, understands the importance of process efficiency cost savings and time to market, understands pervasiveness of technology and is, therefore, able to enable the enterprise to be more efficient, flexible, and innovative!
The Information Technology Leadership Program (ITLP) attracts, develops and promotes top talent from both within and outside of Ford IT to improve the candidate pipeline for IT leadership positions. The ITLP is comprised of experienced IT talent with demonstrated outstanding results, proficiencies, education and leadership behaviors, as well as an expressed curiosity about an IT leadership career and in driving innovation throughout Ford.
The program acquires new participants annually and proactively leads their development through mentoring, exciting assignments and targeted learning. Each ITLP participant is assigned an Executive Sponsor (IT Director level) and Mentor (senior management level), who provide guidance and high-level transparency to the participants. A typical participant will rotate through three one-year rotations before completing the program. ITLP candidates are assessed for promotional readiness through an annual process which is conducted by senior leadership in IT.
What you'll be able to do:
- Internal consultant - Develop & implement internal consulting projects while working with the CIO and his direct staff
- Strategy Manager - SYNC In-vehicle system, Ford IT Application Development Organization
- Dealer Systems Technology Manager - Facing off to the Marketing, Sales and Service Organization
- Project Manager - Data Center Consolidation Strategy
- Strategy Manager - IT Globalization, Strategy & Organizational Development Organization
- Project Manager - Extended Service Business, facing off Marketing, Sales & Service Organization
- Senior Project Manager - Global Order to Delivery project
- Program Manager - Global IP Telephony Migrations, Infrastructure Programs
- Demand Manager - Global EV capacity, integration, governance and communications
- Manufacturing IIOT Supervisor - Global vendor & IIOT device management in Ford plants
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering
- 3 or more years working experience in a technical field
Our preferred requirements:
- MBA or Master's degree
- Demonstrated evidence of both depth and breadth in IT (includes technical experience)
- Proven business relationship/customer interface experience
- Proven delivery of results over time
- Leadership experience demonstrating outstanding focus on people development
- Experience working on major/large scale program
- Proven focus on self-driven professional development
- Evidence of initiative, self-starter, detailed thinking, and ability to multi-task
What you'll receive in return:As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-LL6-sal-plan-1.pdf
Job Number: 52293BR
Community / Marketing Title: 2021 Information Technology - Leadership Program (ITLP)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US