Product & Services Communications - Remote Opportunity
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 7482
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Ford Communications serves as accelerant for the company's transformation, working to advance Ford's business success and future vision through innovative, world-class communications. We seek to establish Ford as the world's most trusted company in a new competitive era; inspire a culture of optimism, competitiveness and creative excellence among our Ford team, partners and advocates; build the Ford brand and create desire for our vehicles and services; and demonstrate our drive to create value for partners.
As we build a diverse, equitable and inclusive global Communications team, we are looking for passionate, creative professionals who can engage our target audiences with innovative ideas that break through in a fast-changing environment. What you'll be able to do:
- Rotate between longer-term assignments, supporting a Communications Partner on communications related to a specific product, service or initiative
- Contribute to the point of view on the U.S. Communications team's product and services strategy and messaging
- Provide longer-term counsel on the direction of product and service strategy to align near-term work
- Join communications projects to shape products and services creative and content to be customer-centric and accurate
What you'll be able to do:
- Responsible for enabling future-focused product and services content and creative work of the U.S. Communications team as a participant on a variety of projects
- Build relationships with internal product and services SMEs
- Align major product and services storytelling opportunities with international Communications colleagues
- Collaborate with the Studio C team of U.S.-based videographers, editors, photographers, writers and other content creators, assisting with product and services material and data for compelling, memorable and engaging stories and content that build trust and advocacy
- Leverage the expertise of creative agencies, as needed
- Continuous personal development of functional competencies and leadership agilities
- Bachelors degree in Communications, Public Relations or Journalism
- 2+ years of communications, public relations or journalism experience
Our preferred requirements:
- Ability to prioritize and deliver timely, high quality results to completion
- Proven collaborative abilities and teamwork across cross-functional teams, and ability to build consensus and deliver collective results
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written/verbal), and interface clear and expertly with leaders
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a solution-oriented mindset
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition!If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us. Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's benefits and compensation, click here: https://clicktime.symantec.com/34jag92XUFJYHaNge9RMLCD7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcorporate.ford.com%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fcorporate%2Fus%2Fen-us%2Fdocuments%2Fcareers%2F2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
Job Number: 51959BR
Community / Marketing Title: Product & Services Communications - Remote Opportunity
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US