Vehicle Personalization Business Analyst
Location: Allen Park, Michigan US
Job Number: 7391
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Working within our Marketing, Sales & Service organization gives you the opportunity to advance the Ford reputation as a visionary vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted customer experience. We're looking for insightful individuals with the marketing, sales and service expertise to turn data-driven insights into innovative solutions that enhance sales and customer loyalty. If you have an audience-first mindset, join us and be the eyes, ears and voice of Ford.
What you'll be able to do:
- Own the development of accessory program business cases, cost/feasibility/timing and program content direction.
- Work with cross-functional team including but not limited to finance, purchasing, planning, program management, engineering, manufacturing
- Program involvement from Management Review through Job #1.
- Lead the creation of cost/feasibility/timing analysis, business cases, and program timing plans to Vehicle Personalization Product Development System (VPPDS) key achievement dates, program direction forms and sourcing documentation.
- Manage business case content development, program timing and financial approvals for production channel and dealer channel accessory programs.
- Analyze financial, engineering and manufacturing data to ensure financial viability of programs prior to approval. (Including program content, timing, financials, etc.)
- Support key breakthrough deliverables in VPPDS from Program Start to Program Approval.
- Lead cross-functional Cost, Feasibility & Timing (CFT) evaluation for Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Quality.
- Identification and resolution of program and business case issues (e.g. Company Financial Targets, Timing, Feasibility etc.)
- Ensure smooth business case transition from the Business Group to Planning / Program Management.
- Collaborate with Senior Management, Purchasing, Finance, Market Areas and other Global Regions.
- Lead selected commodity-based programs from Inception to Launch.
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint and Visio.
Our preferred requirements:
- 5+ years of Automotive work experience
- Prior Business Analytics, Program Management and / or Planning experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of automotive aftermarket, vehicle dealerships - particularly in sales/service of vehicle accessories / personalization.
- Technical knowledge of a vehicle (exterior and interior).
- Project / Program Management Skills with a strength in balancing multiple projects
- Automotive Field experience including dealership interaction.
- Experience with business case development including financial analytics.
- Understanding of GPDS timing and achievement requirements.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills required for internal management interaction and cross-functional team meeting facilitation.
- Self-motivation, hardworking, open minded and a phenomenal teammate.
- Analytical thinking with ability to accept process disciplines.
What you'll receive in return:As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's benefits and compensation, click here: https://clicktime.symantec.com/34jag92XUFJYHaNge9RMLCD7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcorporate.ford.com%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fcorporate%2Fus%2Fen-us%2Fdocuments%2Fcareers%2F2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
Job Number: 51820BR
Community / Marketing Title: Vehicle Personalization Business Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Allen Park, Michigan US