International Market Fuel Economy Planning Analyst
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 7313
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Do you have what it takes to make smart vehicles for a smart world? Join the Ford Product Development team. Utilizing Design Thinking & User Experience methods, you'll work to deliver breakthrough products and services that delight our customers. We're seeking forward-thinking, laser-focused professionals with a passion for bringing innovative, exciting, and sustainable ideas to life. We have opportunities around the world for you to contribute to such advancements as autonomy, electrification, smart mobility technologies, and more!
What you'll be able to do:
- Lead Fuel Economy planning for India, Saudi Arabia, Australia, New Zealand and South Korea.
- Work with Product Planning and Marketing to develop fuel economy recovery roadmaps
- Create and manage Ford's fuel economy database in Excel
- Prepare twice a year reports for senior management detailing a countries fuel economy status and required actions to maintain compliance
- Continually monitor changes in regulations that might impact Ford's ability to comply with local fuel economy requirements.
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience modelling fleet level fuel economy for an OEM
- 5+ years of experience with Excel and PowerPoint
What you'll receive in return:As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's benefits and compensation, click here: https://clicktime.symantec.com/34jag92XUFJYHaNge9RMLCD7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcorporate.ford.com%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fcorporate%2Fus%2Fen-us%2Fdocuments%2Fcareers%2F2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
Job Number: 51339BR
Community / Marketing Title: International Market Fuel Economy Planning Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US