2022 Ford Business Leadership Program Internship
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 7253
The Ford Business Leader Program (FBLP) is a cross-functional general management leadership development program designed to develop Ford Motor Company's future leaders! Our industry is rapidly changing, from disruption of core capabilities to the entrance of new competitors, to an unprecedented extension of our value chain. This is not the reinvention of an old industry; it's the creation of a brand new one. We are looking for the talent to shape the future of Ford, the industry, and our customers as we continue our mission to provide smart vehicles for a smart world.
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. Our core strengths today include making some of the best vehicles on the planet, from the F-Series that enables work across the world, to the Explorer providing families access to adventure for decades, to the Mustang built on pure passion. We design and build based on deep customer empathy, giving us the building blocks for change. As the world changes, we are making significant investments in the future. We're working on some pretty amazing things, including autonomous and electric vehicles, data centers, micro services, and cloud computing. The Ford Business Leader Program is tailor-made to help lead the change.
The FBLP consists of experiences across our value chain, focused on functions such as Finance, Marketing and Global Strategy/Mobility. These experiences will be personalized and designed with the candidate's strengths and development in mind. They will look to develop professional growth, including:
- Act as a catalyst for change, challenging existing assumptions, demonstrate an ability to ideate and develop new ways of doing business with a customer mindset
- Develop an ability to align and act upon business strategies to deliver the Company's vision
- Leading, educating, inspiring, motivating and developing others; demonstrate an ability to articulate a compelling call to action
- Demonstrating an ability to excel at a global business level
Summer Interns in the FBLP will be assigned a project in one of the three FBLP functional areas of focus. Throughout this 12-week program, you'll enjoy hands-on involvement in some of the ground-breaking initiatives we've got going on. This internship will challenge you to demonstrate strong business acumen and technical skills. You will also build a network of friends and contacts, gain exposure to members of the executive team, learn valuable skills, and experience the culture of Ford Motor Company. If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
- Candidates must be currently pursuing an MBA degree
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience or industry experience in strategy, management consulting, investment banking, private equity, technology service, entrepreneurship or marketing
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, complex global environment and an aptitude for developing business acumen and capacity
- Proven leadership skills that energize, educate and motivate others
- Strong interest in automotive and mobility products and services
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit:
Job Number: 51511BR
Community / Marketing Title: 2022 Ford Business Leadership Program Internship
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US