2022 MS&S_Marketing_FCG_Former Interns Only
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 7156
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. As you start to explore your future career, we believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. We've got incredible plans for the future of mobility - and your future, too! We're working on some amazing things, including autonomous and electric vehicles, data centers, micro services, and cloud computing. You can play a key role in the development of our innovations as part of the Marketing Ford College Graduate (mFCG) Program.
Now that you've completed your summer internship, it's time to consider what a career at Ford Motor Company could look like. Joining the mFCG program means you will be part of a network of talented marketers honing their craft. The 5-6 year rotational program allows you to chart your own course. Each rotation is approximately two years and could be in the following areas:
- Product Marketing - As the voice of the customer during new vehicle development, product marketers work with Design, Finance and Engineering to guide initial product strategy and ensure the wants and needs of our target customers are addressed in product development, positioning and market research.
- Consumer Marketing - Consumer marketers coordinate all marketing for retail and fleet products and new vehicle launches. Responsible for achieving sales, profit and brand health targets, this team is involved in vehicle and option mix, pricing, manufacturing, allocation and dealer training. They also help to ensure consistent messaging in all consumer touchpoints.
- Consumer Experience - The customer experience is so important as Ford works to become the world's most trusted company. Improving and rewarding customer loyalty and saving customers time on maintenance are some of the many ongoing projects in CX.
- Digital Marketing - As customers continue to spend more time on their smart phone and consume content online, Ford has to rethink how to capture share of mind of our consumers. From working on our websites to investigating ecommerce platforms, digital marketing is an exciting and challenging rotation at Ford.
- Enterprise Connectivity - Delivering human-centered, connected experiences alongside intelligent vehicles is the focus in our Enterprise Connectivity organization. The EC team focuses on creating new experiences leveraging the consumer, the vehicle and Ford's infrastructure for a seamless end to end ownership experience.
- Zone Manager - Ford prides itself on a strong relationship with its 3,000+ dealers, all of whom are independent community business leaders. In the field, mFCGs gain insight into how dealers view the business and how consumers make purchase decisions.
- Elective Areas - No two paths in our program are identical. Working with your mentor and network, you can explore various areas of our business that interest you.
When you ask a Ford coworker, "Why Ford?" the first thing they will likely tell you is the people. At Ford, we care for each other. We treat each other and our customers like Family. It's even in Our Truths to Put People First. Each of the Truths are equally important and guide how we live, act and communicate. They keep us focused on what matters most. Our Truths are:
- Put People First
- Do the Right Thing
- Be Curious
- Create Tomorrow
- Built Ford Tough
- Play to Win
- One Ford
A career at Ford in the mFCG Program means a huge support network to help you learn, develop and succeed. You will be paired with a great group of people who are here to support your success. Your Buddy is a current mFCG who can help answer your questions and guide your development. A mentor will help you hone your marketing skills and develop your acumen. Your supervisor will ensure you master your role and gain the competencies necessary to continue to grow.
In addition to your support system, a Governance Committee made up of senior marketing managers from around the company are here to help you learn and experience Marketing at Ford.
- Senior-level class standing
- Bachelor's degree in the following fields of study
- Business (Marketing, Management, Economics, Finance, etc.)
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be available for full-time employment by September 2022
Openings for these programs are available primarily in Michigan, but also throughout the United States. You must be willing to relocate.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
FordMotor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit:
GSR link: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en- us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
Job Number: 51150BR
Community / Marketing Title: 2022 MS&S_Marketing_FCG_Former Interns Only
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US