Location: Buffalo, New York US
Job Number: 7138
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
As part of our Manufacturing team, you'll help build the world-class, state-of-the-art smart vehicles the world expects from us. Within our plants around the world, we're constantly developing new technologies and processes to further increase our efficiency. That means we're continually seeking diligent, determined performers who think outside the box to help us find better and more efficient ways to manufacture our vehicles.
What you'll be able to do:
This critical role provides financial analytical support in developing plant budget, labor forecasting, and cost reporting. Key aspects include:
- Developing a daily manufacturing cost package in MS Excel
- Tracking and managing overtime reporting, and monitoring various operating metrics to help management drive operating efficiency
- Manage cost analysis projects, month-end close, journal entries, account reconciliations, asset verifications and internal control auditing
- Act as trusted partner on an agile team supporting the Controller and Plant Manager
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Math or Statistics
- 3 or more years of experience in finance or accounting in a manufacturing environment
- 1 or more years of Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Master of Business Administration
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and can independently lead projects
- Able to efficiently consolidate / interpret data and develop recommendations to aid plant management in decision making
- Demonstrated ability to confidently communicate with all levels of the management structure and across multiple skill teams (e.g. Finance, Operations, HR, IT, etc.)
- Prior experience with data analysis and SOX auditing
- Experience with Alteryx, Tableau, or SQL fundamentals a plus
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's benefits and compensation, click here: https://clicktime.symantec.com/34jag92XUFJYHaNge9RMLCD7Vc?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcorporate.ford.com%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fcorporate%2Fus%2Fen-us%2Fdocuments%2Fcareers%2F2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
Job Number: 50944BR
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Buffalo, New York US