2022 MS&S_Parts, Supply & Logistics_FCG_Former Interns Only
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 7104
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. And as you start your career journey, we also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. We've got incredible plans for the future of mobility - and your future, too!
Ford Marketing, Sales & Service
Our focus in MS&S is on a commitment to the customer, listening and making decisions driven by the customer's demand for quality services and products. We strive to gain & retain satisfied and loyal customers. We are vital to Ford Motor Company's success as we are the eyes, ears and voices of the customer for the Company. We deliver the right products at the right time to meet consumer needs and demands.
Parts, Supply & Logistics (PS&L) Ford College Graduate Program
This entry level opportunity is a natural step from the summer intern program for those that are successful. As a PS&L FCG, you will experience a fast paced 3-year rotational program with an assignment as a Warehouse Supervisor in one of our Distribution Operations across the U.S. and a rotation through one of our functional business areas. At the conclusion of the rotational program you will be assigned to any one of these areas:
- Parts Analysis & Quality
- Parts Depot Operations
- Strategy & Business Planning
- Supply Chain Management & Inventory Planning
- Engineering Services
- Be assigned a mentor to help you acclimate to a new Company, position, and navigate through your early career decisions.
- Learn to develop management and leadership skills through supervising various warehouse activities, and gain functional knowledge in Logistics and Warehouse Operations
- A Bachelor degree with a preferred concentration in Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Packaging Engineering, Logistics, and Operations Management
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or better
- 0-3 years relevant experience
- Willingness to relocate to any one of our many facilities located near major cities across the U.S. and flexibility to work various shifts.
- Willingness to travel occasionally and a valid U.S. driver's license
- Must be available for full-time employment by September 2022
- Must have completed and passed an internship with Ford Motor Company or Ford Motor Credit Company in the past 24 months.
- Passion for the automotive industry
- Desire to be part of the ONE Ford team
- Diverse perspectives
- Creative mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit:
Job Number: 50964BR
Community / Marketing Title: 2022 MS&S_Parts, Supply & Logistics_FCG_Former Interns Only
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US