2022 Core Purchasing FCG - Former Interns ONLY
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 7091
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. And as you start your career journey, we also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. We've got incredible plans for the future of mobility - and your future, too! We're working on some pretty amazing things, including autonomous and electric vehicles, data centers, micro services, and cloud computing. You can play a key role in the development of our innovations as part of the Ford College Graduate Program.
What you'll be able to do:
With the Ford College Graduate (FCG) Program, you'll experience a wide variety of rotational, developmental job assignments during your first three years with us. The program includes:
- In-depth orientation and training
- Individual involvement in planning and selecting assignments
- Mentoring by senior management
- The opportunity to influence the design of future mobility solutions!
As a Ford College Graduate (FCG) Rotational ProgramPurchasing Buyer,your work will range from negotiating commercial agreements to planning the logistics of moving thousands of parts and vehicles around the world.Purchasing isa great organization to develop business acumen by leveraging your expertise for vehicle component sourcing and negotiations.Your responsibility grows as fast as you can handle it, giving you an opportunity to make a major contribution to our products and success.
- Global Vehicle & Powertrain Production Purchasing, the driving force behind our goal to deliver a globally competitive supply base
- Global Programs Purchasing, providing commodity and program management expertise for products, delivering quality, cost and timing targets at the component and systems level
- Facilities, Materials and Services Purchasing, responsible for all of Ford Motor Company's worldwide purchases of goods and services other than vehicle component parts
- Special Assignments such as Supply Risk Management and Purchasing Business Strategy Office
- Lead, plan, develop, and implement projects
- Working effectively with diverse people and cross-functional teams
- Must have completed and passed an internship with Ford Motor Company in the previous 24 months
- Pursuing or completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in SupplyChain Management/Materials/Logistics (or equivalent), Business Administration,Engineering, Economics, Finance or Accounting, or MBA
- Available for full time employment by September 2022
- 3.0 GPA (4.0 Scale)
- 0-3 years of related work experience
- Must be willing to relocate to Southeast Michigan
- Must have a valid and unrestricted driver's license
What you'll receive in return:
As part of this exciting program, you'll enjoy a high level of involvement with an exceptional team of industry innovators and visionaries. You'll contribute in a meaningful way to our important, breakthrough work. And you'll develop the skills that will give you a significant edge in your future career pursuits.
You'll also receive excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
Job Number: 50925BR
Community / Marketing Title: 2022 Core Purchasing FCG - Former Interns ONLY
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US