2022 Human Resources - Ford College Graduate - Former Interns ONLY
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 7088
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. And as you start your career journey, we also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. We've got incredible plans for the future of mobility - and your future, too! We're working on some pretty amazing things, including autonomous and electric vehicles, data centers, micro services, and cloud computing.
What you'll be able to do:
As part of our Intern to College Graduate program, you'll discover unmatched opportunities to turn your higher education into real-world experience with a company that is redefining human mobility. Designed for those who have already completed a summer internship at Ford, this additional experience will provide you with an even stronger foundation for a future career at Ford. You will be involved in:
Our HR strategic priorities guide our customer-centric approach while we adapt to the changing needs of the business:
- Deliver game changing experiences to unleash the best in our people and make lives better
- Be a winning enterprise, fit in its experiences, structure and ways of work
- Bring the best of our past, inspire creativity in the way we think and work to bring values to life
- Become an agile team that thrives on trust and shared accountability and enjoys learning together
Our FCG Program is a developmental and rotational program designed to:
- Build a solid foundation through targeted networking, learning and experiences (Now)
- Provide opportunities to demonstrate development and implement business solutions (Near)
- Position employees for the opportunities of tomorrow (Far)
FCG assignments are available both within and outside of the Southeast Michigan area.
- Must have completed and passedaninternship with Ford Motor Company in the previous 24 months
- Graduate degree (MLIR, MSHR, MBA or JD)
- GPA of 3.2 or higher on a 4.0 scale (to be confirmed upon graduation)
- Less than 3 years of relevant work experience
- Willing and able to relocate outside of SE Michigan
- Willing and able to work in a manufacturing environment, with shift work as required
- Commitment to Being Built Ford Tough and Playing to Win
- Plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks within a defined time period
- Adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Commitment to Putting People First, Doing the Right Thing and Being Curious to Create Tomorrow as One Ford
- Engage and cultivate diverse teams
- Leverage prior HR-related and other professional work experience
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic working environment
As part of this exciting program, you'll enjoy a high level of involvement with an exceptional team of industry innovators and visionaries. You'll contribute in a meaningful way to our important, breakthrough work. And you'll develop the skills that will give you a significant edge in your future career pursuits.
You'll also receive excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
Job Number: 50898BR
Community / Marketing Title: 2022 Human Resources - Ford College Graduate - Former Interns ONLY
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US