Ford Performance Marketing Communications Manager
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 7071
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Working within our Marketing, Sales & Service organization gives you the opportunity to advance the Ford reputation as a visionary vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted customer experience. We're looking for insightful individuals with the marketing, sales and service expertise to turn data-driven insights into innovative solutions that enhance sales and customer loyalty. If you have an audience-first mindset, join us and be the eyes, ears and voice of Ford.
What you'll be able to do:
- Manage & Leverage Ford Performance's Digital Platforms and grow the audiences (Website/Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/YouTube)
- Lead and Supervise Agency Supplier relations to ensure strategic priorities are aligned with Ford+
- Develop Ford Performance Communications Strategy to deliver content which engages with Target Audiences that includes Digital Always On (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and others that may evolve)
- Digital Always On Content Strategy Development leveraging Ford Performance Products, Demonstration Vehicles, Brand Ambassadors, Events, Motorsports, Sponsorships, & Other for engaging content
- Maintain enthusiast audiences leveraging strong owner base with engagement through specialty clubs like Mustang Club of America and Bronco Nation
- Lead Market Research efforts to help measure the impact of Ford Performance to corporate priorities
- Lead development of engaging content on Ford Performance Website and ensure the site stays aligned with company purpose, corporate electrification strategy, lead the modernization of the Website to align with Ford + Brand Design
- Align all effort to Ford + Plan and support Ford Performance Electric Motorsports initiatives by developing and executing strong communications strategies aligned with Ford Corporate Communications Team
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in Digital Communications, and/or Brand Marketing
Our preferred requirements:
- Experience in Motorsports Marketing or Sports Marketing Preferred
- Strong decision-making skills to analyze complex problems & determine best solutions
- Strong communications and facilitation skills - Requires ability to effectively communicate with Suppliers, Dealers, customers, and other stakeholders
- Self-starter capable of operating independently and adapting to dynamic needs driven by ever changing realities in motor sports
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and manage deadlines / Strong Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work across Functions & Markets to align Key Stakeholders including Brand Teams, Ford Communications, and Regional Teams
- Some Travel including weekends required to support motorsports events and competition
What you'll receive in return:As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit:
Job Number: 50571BR
Community / Marketing Title: Ford Performance Marketing Communications Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US