Ford Experience Manager (FEM)
Job Number: 7020
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Working within our Marketing, Sales & Service organization gives you the opportunity to advance the Ford reputation as a visionary vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted customer experience. We're looking for insightful individuals with the marketing, sales and service expertise to turn data-driven insights into innovative solutions that enhance sales and customer loyalty. If you have an audience-first mindset, join us and be the eyes, ears and voice of Ford.
The primary role of the Ford Customer Experience Manager (FEM) is to implement key Ford Motor Company Strategic Customer Experience initiatives within the Region (Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, or Select Dealer Region in Melbourne, FL); thereby, delivering the Customer Experience business plan targets in their assigned area. Successful execution is dependent upon working well as a Customer Experience team in working collaborating with Ford Experience Manager & Specialist peers as well as Regional Sales, Service and Market Representation teams, and our Dealer partners.
What you'll be able to do:
- Drive Best-In-Class Customer Experience and a loyalty focused culture by delivering upon brand experiences with the Field Team and Ford Dealers.
- Monitor, interpret and leverage key internal and external data sets to drive improvement at region and dealer levels
- Coordinate Customer Experience and Enterprise Connectivity (EC) tests and pilots
- Consult on Dealership Employee Experiences and assist in implementing Structural / Process Changes
- Coordinate with Sales & FCSD teams to implement, launch, monitor performance and consult with dealers across the Region to accelerate customer experience and loyalty program implementation
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years' experience in hospitality and/or customer service focused business models.
- The ability to inspire others and deliver key business objectives
- Ensure process discipline and have a continuous improvement philosophy and practice
- Hold self / others responsible and accountable for delivering results and satisfying our customers
- Have a can do, find a way attitude and emotional resilience
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/co rporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021- benefits-and-comp-LL6-sal-plan-1.pdf
Job Number: 50525BR
Community / Marketing Title: Ford Experience Manager (FEM)