Global Consumer Brand Licensing Analyst
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 6819
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
The Ford Licensing program is one of the largest automotive licensing programs in the world, currently listed as #31 on the list of the top 100 Global Licensors. Global Brand Licensing (GBL) has a tremendous opportunity to capitalize on growing trends within Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) business. Growth of GBL's DTC platforms (e-Commerce website, Amazon, and Retail Executions) will be key to our mission. The Global Brand Merchandising Analyst will be tasked with management, oversight, and growth of all GBL DTC product and platforms.
This position will play a key role in our growth and transformation efforts and will help Global Brand Licensing deliver on Ford's strategic growth plan.
What you'll be able to do:
- Assist with Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Program Management
- Aid in managing and coordinating with GBL's DTC Partners.
- Develop and manage DTC marketing assets and calendars.
- Oversee DTC User Experience - Platform design and enhancements.
- Assist withlicensed merchandise development and approvals.
- Identify and executive merchandising opportunities.
- Lead marketing/promotional opportunities for DTC.
- Manage Ford e-commerce integration (Dealer, Ford Owner, Accessories Websites, etc.).
- Production Organization and Development
- Aid in Product Planning for future collections (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, Holiday).
- Develop and Manager Product Calendars (for DTC, Dealer, and Events).
- Assist with Research and Benchmarking
- Research and benchmark to aid in program expansion into new categories and demographics.
- Identify target audiences and ensure product is developed to appeal to the audience.
- Work with global data group to develop consumer insights.
- Brand Team Coordination and Alignment (where applicable)
- Collaborate with Brand Teams to align on brand representation and product catalog by nameplate.
- Alignment with Global Brand Protection (Amazon counterfeits and Licensee inquiries)
- Aid Manager with Dealer Channel Program
- Dealer inquiries
- Program performance reporting & expansion
- Assist Manager with GBL Retail Executions, including production development, coordination, and organization for:
- Ford Performance Events
The minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in consumer brand licensing, brand marketing or marketing communications
- Experience with agency/client relations, specifically leading and motivating global agency teams.
- Manage competing high priority and high visibility projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral presentation, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solver willing to look at new ways of working.
- Strong business acumen including contract evaluation, negotiations and financial analysis.
- Understanding of retail marketing, including knowledge of retail buying schedules.
- Motivated self-starter, able to work both independently and cross functionally to meet deadlines.
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/co rporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021- benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
Job Number: 49104BR
Community / Marketing Title: Global Consumer Brand Licensing Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US