CAE Integration Engineer
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 6718
At Ford Motor Company we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Primary ResponsibilitiesThe CAE Integration Engineer will provide leadership in implementing CAE processes and team collaboration to enable an effective Product Development process by partnering with Product Development Engineers, Attribute Engineers and Program Engineers throughout the process. As a team player, you will drive analytical progression to improve design efficiency.
Lead implementation of the process for robust program CAE delivery, ensuring timely and quality milestone events.
- Develop and manage CAE work plan to deliver virtual verification of requirements
- Lead coordination of model build, analysis, and drive Co-creation across functions and attributes
- Facilitate collaboration between functions to achieve \"Best in Class\" virtual verification processes
- Drive cross functional optimization upfront in design process using concept modeling, parametrization and MDO analytical tools.
- Participate in Senior Management meetings/Gateway meetings and present CAE status, issues and resolutions
- Identify process gaps and develop continuous process improvements.
- Ensure overall quality of project solutions throughout the design process
Minimum requirements we seek:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related area
- 5+ years of CAE experience
Our preferred qualifications:
- 2+ Years Project Management experience
- Familiar with Automotive Product Development and CAE processes.
- Proven ability to innovate
- Proven leadership skills and teamwork
- Experience in CAD (Catia) and PLM (Teamcenter) tools
- Experience in CAE Applications (FEA, CFD, MDO, MBD etc)
What you'll receive in return:As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you can help us redefine the future of automotive, we'd love to have you join us!
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2021-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
Job Number: 48559BR
Community / Marketing Title: CAE Integration Engineer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US