Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 11138
At Ford Motor Company, we help build a better world, where every person is free to move and pursue their dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
The Ford Credit Strategy manager is a key member of the leadership team that will be helping to define the future of Ford Credit. The immediate focus will be on working with the Ford Credit leadership team as we ideate, develop and execute our digital transformation on a g lobal s cale. The strategy manager will be tasked with developing achievable strategic goals and implementing processes that effectiveness and build a sustainable competitive advantage. The Strategy Manager will help lead the development of our digital transformation strategy. The Strategy Manager will have the opportunity to collaborate with teams and executive leaders across all of Ford Credit including engineering, product, risk and finance.
The Ford Credit Strategy Manager will need to have proven research experience, an analytical mind and outstanding presentation skills. The Strategy manager must have strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership and oversight of various work-streams for strategy projects and programs with multiple stakeholders
- Collaborate with teams across Ford Credit and provide recommendations for digital-related strategies and capability assessments
- Oversee the development of detailed business plans, project/program execution plans, and tracking against milestones
- Develop and share points of view on technologies, automotive finance, and the Fintech landscape based on external research and competitive benchmarking
- Provide insights on the external business environment and emerging trends
- Facilitate strategy team sprint sessions and collaboration workshops
- Develop executive-level communications/presentations
- Oversee the development of OKRs for digital transformation, ensuring alignment across the Ford Credit teams
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a Strategy, Marketing, Executive Consulting and/or project management on a global scale
- Prior experience in strategy development for top-tier companies and/or with top strategy consultancy
- Master's Degree
- Experience working with global and multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge of Strategy and Business Planning foundational elements
- Analytical and problem-solving approach; Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Creative and compelling storyteller; Strong written and communication skills
- Comfortable coordinating multiple teams, as well, as executive leaders
- Critical thinking skills (data analytics/consumer's insights/eye for business/critical thinking)
- Adept at project management; comfortable as both team lead and team member
- Proactive, self-motivated & Adept at working with global teams
- Familiarity and fluency with strategic and innovation frameworks and conceptual constructs; strong interest in strategy and innovation
- Track record of delivering results
- Curiosity/experience in UI/UX
- Proficiency in PowerPoint/Excel, building presentations for executive leadership review
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit:
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 64660BR
Community / Marketing Title: Strategy Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US