Ford Pro EV Truck Product Marketing Manager
Job Number: 11099
Ford Pro is a new global business within Ford committed to commercial customer productivity. Ford Pro delivers a work-ready suite of vehicles, accessories, and services for virtually every vocation, backed by technology, and engineered for uptime. A true one-stop shop, offering a full portfolio of electrified and internal combustion vehicles designed to integrate seamlessly with the Ford Pro ecosystem, helping customers' businesses thrive today and into the new era of electrification.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team that will be instrumental in crafting the future of how we do business with the commercial customer at the center of everything we do.
Are you passionate about applying technology to solve business problems? Are you motivated to apply your product marketing skills to build the solutions that will expand our commercial business? Our group has been tasked to develop an excellent EV product marketing network for Ford Pro. Does it sound exciting? Then, join our team as a EV Truck Product Marketing Manager.
- Act as voice of the commercial customer in the development of future commercial electric trucks
- Input to be provided includes high want fleet features, optimization of offering strategy for fleet, fleet-specific volume, revenue, mix analysis for new vehicles and features, complexity and cost reduction implications
- Facilitate customer discussions to understand product needs and ensure that future product roadmap and contents meet and exceed customer expectations
The minimum requirements we seek:
- BA or BS
- 5+ years product management or product marketing experience
- Self-motivated and curious
- Exceptional communication skills and strong storytelling abilities to make the case for our NA commercial customer needs
- Strong organizational skills are a must
- Proven leadership and initiative taker
- Proven ability to interface effectively with senior management and external partners and customers
- Proficiency in data analytics
- Persistent attention to detail
- Extraordinary teamwork and collaborative behaviors
- Overall business acumen and ability to develop innovative strategic and tactical marketing actions
- Process-oriented mindset with an eye for potential efficiencies
Our preferred requirements:
- Experience in advocating for the customer and in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in product marketing, commercial vehicles, trucks and/or EVs preferred
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-LL6-sal-plan-1.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 64545BR
Community / Marketing Title: Ford Pro EV Truck Product Marketing Manager