Fleet Success Services - Account Manager & Onboarding Specialist
Job Number: 11047
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Ford Pro is a new global business within Ford committed to commercial customer efficiency. Ford Pro delivers a work-ready suite of vehicles, accessories, and services for virtually every vocation, backed by technology, and engineered for uptime. A true one-stop shop, offering a full portfolio of electrified and internal combustion vehicles crafted to integrate seamlessly with the Ford Pro ecosystem, helping customers' businesses thrive today and into the new era of electrification.
What you'll be able to do:
As a Fleet Success Services - Account Manager & Onboarding Specialist, the Ford Pro Fleet Success Team will provide sales and service support for commercial fleet customers contracting for our commercial services., support will be provided for commercial customers purchasing commercial fleet software & services.
The minimum requirements we seek:
- 5+ years of experience managing a book of customers or managing a team
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- Manage new fleet customer onboarding, including assistance with initial product setup and training on how to use Ford Pro Fleet Software & Services.
- Act as primary contact for fleet customers, provide monthly updates on new features or functionality, and identify opportunities to educate customers on other Successes offered by the Ford Pro Team.
- Assist customers with maximizing the value that they receive from the products and Success being delivered. Monitor usage, and offer and provide training on functionality not being utilized by the fleet customer.
- Support overall Ford Pro invoicing and collections processes (credit approval, invoicing, initial notification of outstanding balance, etc.).
- Provide management team with insights into how customers are using the fleet success programs. What they like, don't like, and new functionality that would help them better manage their vehicle fleet.
- Escalate customer concerns and maintain customer open issues tracking and drive to resolution.
- Manage existing product offerings and fleet needs.
- Assist with the launch of new Ford Pro and Ford Pro Intelligence product offerings with existing fleet customers.
- Manage contract renewals and extensions.
- Experience managing a portfolio of customers, acting as the main point of contact for the customer relationship.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Business, Communications.
- Previous fleet management experience is a plus.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption. For information on Ford's benefits and compensation, click here: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-2.pdf
Job Number: 64206BR
Community / Marketing Title: Fleet Success Services - Account Manager & Onboarding Specialist