Ownership - Membership & FordPass Rewards - Remote
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 11023
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
As Ford continues to build a world-class Marketing organization, they are seeking a CRM Marketing Specialist, to help create a best-in-class owner experiences for the Ford vehicle owners and Ford Pass Reward members. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in CRM and Content Strategy, with an understanding of communicating in various channels (email, mobile app, social, etc.), and content management systems. You will be a skilled individual contributors with cross-functional and agency team experience. You will be the day-to-day contact for internal, partner and vendor leads for CRM campaigns. Will guide a team of creative and content strategists in creating and executing the communication strategy through various channels promoting a consistent brand voice.
We are looking to build a diverse team that brings together multiple backgrounds and experiences. Diversity of thought is critical to ensure we position Ford for success now, near, and far. Success will require a mix of talent that collectively understands the customer (as people), dealers, service, credit, marketing & sales, product development, etc.
What you'll be able to do:
- Support alongside the Owner Strategy and Operations Lead in managing the development and deployment of owner and Ford Pass Reward communications.
- Day-to-Day CRM lead for developing connected customer journeys in partnership with Digital, Owner and Vehicle Launch teams.
- Provide strategic leadership across internal and partner teams to identify the storytelling and associated communications and touchpoints throughout the customer journey.
- Advocate for the brand voice when partnering with channel/platform and vehicle segment leads in creating micro-experiences across the customer journey
- Leverage performance data, marketplace trends and consumer insights to develop optimizations and measurable KPIs for the US Owner Communications.
- Ensure that all content created is (1) consistent with all other content, (2) carries a distinctive POV appropriate for the audience and format, and (3) intentionally either meets or exceeds alternative content options available to the audience
- Identify digital and CRM trends and innovations and develop use case opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience developing CRM experiences, brand marketing and/or content strategy
- 3+ years of integrating experiences across channels and touchpoints to deliver an end-to-end connected journey for the customer
Our preferred requirements:
- Strong knowledge and experience across CRM channels and marketing platforms
- Experience with Adobe Campaign and Salesforce
- Significant experience in developing testing scenarios, executing and optimizing
- Working knowledge of the automotive industry, preferred experience in partnering with digital retailing and dealer solutions
- A passion for delivering an engaging customer experience and providing interactive solutions across the customer lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to lead and inspire teams
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition!
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's benefits and compensation, click here: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 64370BR
Community / Marketing Title: Ownership - Membership & FordPass Rewards - Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US