Global Brand Strategy Manager - Remote Work Option
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 11022
At Ford Motor Company, we help build a better world, where every person is free to move and pursue their dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
The Global Brand Strategy manager is a key member of the Brand Strategy team with immediate focus on ideation, development, approval & implementation of Strategic Framework components in Global Scale.
Key projects and output/deliverables are: Global Brand Positioning/Promise and its attributes, roll out to the Global regions, Application on Product development programs and technical Interface, regional Brand Plan processes, Global Brand Health Measurement Systems, Corporate Nomenclature (Briefing, Ideation, Application, Approval), and overall application and implementation in Global/Regional projects, in alignment with Brand Design and Identity guidelines. What you'll be able to do:
- Be an evangelist to the Ford Brand Strategy Framework and its applications through different workstreams
- Identity and own the connections and interdependencies with key projects under Global Brand Strategy and adjusting development of correlated work based on outputs from Brand Heath Measurement and KPIs related
- Serve as Ford-side project manager for global rollout of the Ford Brand Strategy framework, including the Company Purpose, Brand Promise & Descriptors, Brand Architecture
- Lead efforts on briefing, ideation, development, legal clearance, and creation of guidelines for Corporate Nomenclature and coordinate with Product Marketing teams the product and nameplate nomenclature strategy
- Engage and drive Company Purpose and Brand promise application into key Global initiatives like EVs, CVs, AVs, and other strategic projects serviced by the framework
- Work closely with rollout agencies to develop content and tools needed for rollout and then coordinate global events and calendar to roll out globally
- Support of key teams/projects that require mentorship and assistance on brand strategy, including regional teams working on brand positioning for their regions. Help to delineate and build Brand health measures
- Work collectively with the Brand Strategy team on develop of refinements, new tools and evolution of Brand Strategy, including competitive assessment and new strategies from other industries
- Public Relations Integration w/ consumer language across the relevant platforms/projects, Brand Voice and application of Brand Attributes
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience in a Strategy, Marketing, Marketing Service and/or Agency Planning organization
- 2+ years leading a team of brand strategy / brand platform deployment projects (agency or client-side)
- 2+ years of experience working on nomenclature projects
- Master's Degree
- Experience working with global and multidisciplinary teams
- Knowledge on Brand Strategy and Marketing foundational elements (Consumer Knowledge, Marketing Strategy, Positioning, Architecture, Nomenclature)
- Analytical and problem-solving approach; Highly organized and detail oriented
- Creative and compelling storyteller; Strong written and communication skills
- Comfortable coordinating multiple agencies & teams, as well taking care of senior management approvals
- Critical thinking skills (data analytics / consumer's insights / eye for business / critical thinking)
- Adept at project management; comfortable as both team lead and team member
- Proactive, self-motivated & Adept at working with global teams
- Proficiency on PowerPoint / Excel, building presentations for senior leadership review
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-LL5-sal-plan-1.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 64458BR
Community / Marketing Title: Global Brand Strategy Manager - Remote Work Option
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US