Digital Content Specialist
Job Number: 10984
Ford Pro is a new global business within Ford committed to commercial customer productivity. Ford Pro delivers a work-ready suite of vehicles, products and services for virtually every vocation, backed by technology and engineered for uptime. A true one-stop shop, offering a full portfolio of electrified and internal combustion vehicles designed to integrate seamlessly with the Ford Pro ecosystem, helping customers' businesses thrive today and into the new era of electrification.
Job Description & Qualifications
The Digital Content Specialist is a member of Ford Pro's Digital & UX group within the Marketing team.
This position supports Ford Pro's website and legacy commercial sites (with specific oversight of fleet.ford.com) and is the business point of contact for day to day site content management and authoring. Core responsibilities include project management and site maintenance, lead prioritization efforts for all strategic enhancements and site updates driven by stakeholders, and ownership of authoring team.
This role will partner closely with product owners, technology teams, and other marketing functions for various offerings including, but not limited to, Vehicles, Intelligence, Charging, Finance and Service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and maintain FordPro.com and legacy sites content and experience (includes regular releases, new launches, special campaigns)
- Serve the vertical partners as the key point of contact for update requests and prioritization of business needs into web presence
- Verifying and closing all jira production tickets by working with and managing Authoring team
- Site & functional testing/validation (both launch and regular releases) to aid in identifying errors or defects not covered by the Perficient test team responsibilities (ie. copy accuracy, functional process and data accuracy)
- Determine strategies to elevate promotions, offers, programs and any other critical messages on site
- Ongoing competitive assessment and benchmarking of digital best practices
- Support MYCO process in partnership with product marketing/brand managers, and partner with Retail/Enterprise team to ensure cross-enterprise commonality or functionality when necessary
- Partner with FordPro Canada digital team to ensure consistency and alignment of NA launches
- Monitor and execute multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously
- Manage stakeholder expectations by proactively identifying problems and solutions
- Support senior leadership team for any communication and presentation needs
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-2.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 63971BR
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Content Specialist