2023 Human Resources Explorer- Former Interns Only
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 10963
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. And as you start your career journey, we also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. We've got incredible plans for the future of mobility - and your future, too! We're working on some pretty amazing things, including autonomous and electric vehicles, data centers, micro services, and cloud computing.
The HR Explorer Program (formerly known as the HR Ford College Graduate Program) is designed to give early-career HR professionals a foundation for success. This developmental program is designed to build a solid foundation through targeted networking, learning & experiences, provide opportunities to demonstrate development & implement business solutions, and position employees for the opportunities of tomorrow.
The program features:
- An onboarding experience designed to build functional knowledge, business acumen and a sense of belonging
- A 2 to 2.5 year journey, co-created by the HR Explorer and their assigned Program People Leader
- Rotations in three different disciplines of HR: HR Business Operations, Labor Relations, and a Center of Expertise
- Projects that provide the opportunity to cultivate and apply critical, strategic and design thinking mindsets to address business opportunities
- An opportunity to build a community and global network through meaningful connections with fellow HR Explorers, global HR & Operations Leaders and team members, & cross-functional colleagues
What you'll be able to do:
In the HR Explorer program, you'll discover unmatched opportunities with a company that is redefining human mobility. Designed for those who are recent graduates and with less than three years of related experience, this uniquely designed program will provide you with a strong foundation for a career at Ford.
Our HR strategic priorities guide our customer-centric approach while we adapt to the changing needs of the business: You will play a critical role in helping Ford:
- Deliver game changing experiences to unleash the best in our people and make lives better
- Be a winning enterprise, fit in its experiences, structure and ways of work
- Bring the best of our past, inspire creativity in the way we think and work to bring values to life
- Be an agile team that thrives on trust and shared accountability and enjoys learning together
Must have completed and passed an internship with Ford Motor Company or Ford Motor Credit Company within in past 24 months.
- Graduate degree (graduation date on or before June 2023)
- Less than 3 years of relevant work experience
- Willing and able to relocate to SE Michigan
- Willing and able to work in a manufacturing environment with shift work, as required
- Graduate degree (MLIR, MSHR, MBA or JD)
- Commitment to being human-centered, build empathy, listen and appreciate when others provide feedback
- Ability to use problem-solving tools and be comfortable with and open to changing conditions, easily adapting to be successful when things are uncertain
- Ability to maintain a positive outlook and remain a strong contributor in stressful situations
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple tasks within a defined period of time
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively
As part of this exciting program, you'll enjoy a high level of involvement with an outstanding team of industry innovators and visionaries. You'll contribute in a substantial way to our important, breakthrough work. And you'll develop the skills that will give you a significant edge in your future career pursuits. If you can help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit this link .
Job Number: 64015BR
Community / Marketing Title: 2023 Human Resources Explorer- Former Interns Only
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US