Audience Design and Platform Implementation Manager - Remote
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 10939
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Working within our U.S. Marketing, Sales & Service organization gives you the opportunity to advance the Ford reputation as a transformative vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted customer experience. We're looking for insightful individuals within the marketing, sales and service expertise to turn data-driven insights into innovative solutions that improve sales and customer loyalty. If you have an audience-first approach, join us and be the eyes, ears and voice of Ford.
To modernize the way Ford connects with customers using technology as an enabler, we are looking for a leader who is a hybrid professional able to balance Marketing and technical competence. This position will design the business rules for the U.S. to demonstrate various globally led MarTech platforms inclusive of on-going optimization to specific critical metrics.
This role will lead design of audience segmentation as well as performance metrics to guide Marketing channel and audience optimization. This role should be proficient in the application of various MarTech platforms to meet Marketing objectives across consumer touchpoints spanning CRM (email, apps, website) to paid media. This role is also responsible for partnering with our Global Data & Analytics teams to create measurement strategies inclusive of forecasting marketing's contribution to business goals. The manager will lead a team of 3-5 direct reports while coordinating with a broad group of business units and technology teams. What you'll be able to do:
- Lead audience creation for deployment across paid, owned and earned marketing channels using 1P, 2P and 3P data
- Manage the data connections to enable synthesis of Ford and 2P/3P data sets for paid media activation and measurement through data integration services (e.g., Experian, Neustar, Adobe, etc.)
- Build, coordinate and govern taxonomy, standardization and dashboards for audience measurement and optimization
- Craft the metrics and measurement plans for Marketing activity (working with Data and Insights team) inclusive of key metrics by channel to develop audience insights and guide marketing decisions across channels
- Lead the development of forecasting benchmarks for marketing programs across paid, owned and earned channels paired with Data and Analytics teams
- Develop the business rules for the U.S. to demonstrate Ford's CRM and website platforms, measurement tools, content management, video players and other digital experience technology platforms
- Partner with media, content and audience insights teams to optimize the customer journey across brand websites, ecommerce and other digital experiences to ensure our marketing plans support customer experience journeys
- Build positive relationships with the Global Digital/Platform team to understand platform design/use cases to improve their value for U.S. Marketing
- Work with the U.S. CRM/Digital team and Consumer Connections team members to enable effective end to end customer communications:
- Co-map and understand customer journeys, standard processes, and measures as well as user experience based on customer/end user needs and feedback
- Develop CRM tagging strategy to enable tracking of key metrics
- Monitor/update 1st party data base and customer segmentation to drive monetized business value (sales/ subs/loyalty)
- Align with CRM team and key business owners on metrics and measurement plans to then lead in-depth tracking and reporting on performance metrics to optimize future CRM activities
- Work closely with agency partners to design optimal processes and roles and responsibilities across audience design, CRM analytics and CRM/paid media measurement in line with Marketing and CRM strategy
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience as a Marketing Technology Manager or in a digital/technology-focused Marketing position
- 5+ years of MarTech experience including supporting/managing automated data driven marketing campaigns via platforms such as Adobe AEM, Salesforce, Pega, etc.
- 5+ years of experience with Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) technical concepts and tools including relational databases, customer data integration, analytic modeling, campaign management and business intelligence systems
- 5+ years in a leadership role including coaching and development experience
- Master's degree
- Business analysis and process mapping, requirements (user stories/acceptance criteria), and validation/test script development
- Proficiency with paid media channel optimization and measurement as well as solid understanding of ad tech platforms
- Experience having worked for a similar large scale global organization in a highly matrix, dynamic environment
- Experience of maintaining relationships and deliverables across various teams within and outside of Marketing
- Creative problem-solving skills, strategic problem solver, and high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communication skills with proven track record to lead and encourage teams
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-LL5-sal-plan-1.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 63917BR
Community / Marketing Title: Audience Design and Platform Implementation Manager - Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US