CRM Experience Lead- Remote
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 10860
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams! With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation!
Job Description & Qualifications:
Come be a part of the future of Marketing at Ford. Ford is seeking a seasoned CRM Marketing Manager to join its US Marketing Communications organization. We are looking for someone to help shape and build our customer journey interactions as Ford onboards Salesforce to deliver our Always On promise to our customers. Are you passionate about building brands using a holistic approach? We are seeking a motivated, result-oriented individual who will serve as our point person for all things related 1:1 omni-channel marketing campaigns inclusive of creative execution and marketing technology deployment.
CRM Experience Leads will be responsible for building end-to-end customer experiences to delivery through an omni-channel approach. Areas of focus will include reimagining communications regarding vehicle order, ownership, next best action modeling etc. In this role, you will change the customer experience, develop robust KPIs, evolve strategy and build new customer journeys to meet the every evolving auto customer.
What you'll be able to do:
- Lead for CRM Experience for points in time of the holistic customer journey
- Responsible for all strategy, journey mapping, audience requirements, business functional requirements, campaign development and analytics strategy
- Key partner of Global Product organization, IT and Data/Analytics teams
- Responsible for development of business requirements for Salesforce and marketing cloud integrations
- Main point of contact for all customer experience needs with Salesforce leadership
- Key leader within SalesForce workstreams - Experience Design and Human Centered Change
- Collaborates with audience planning team and analytics team on requirements for each use case execution
- Partners with Model e, CX, Marketing, e-commerce etc to ensure alignment of the customer journey across the organization
- Leads agency partner team to develop overall strategy and develops corresponding campaign deliverables.
- Responsible for execution of development timelines, testing, and launch plans
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of client or agency experience crafting omni-channel 1:1 marketing strategies that encourage customers and drive revenue, loyalty and lifetime value
- 8+ years of proven experience with data management platforms, other digital platforms (ie Digital Asset Management, comms design), consumer privacy, AI/ML tools, etc
The preferred requirements we seek:
- Master's degree preferred
- Experience working within the Salesforce platform preferred
- Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate leadership behaviors combined with outstanding interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to communicate your ideas and convince an audience using data and visual storytelling.
- Proactive and highly diligent, with an interest in problem solving
- Bias for Action - Anticipates, identifies and acts on both short and long-term goals in achieving results.
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-1.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been shown to play a meaningful role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 63978BR
Community / Marketing Title: CRM Experience Lead- Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US