Group Product Manager
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 10816
Group Product Manager- Enabling Platforms
Job Description & Qualifications: At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
As a Group Product Manager for Enabling Platform, you will take ownership and drive the roadmap to build the most engaging and compelling experiences for our customers and stakeholders. You will launch driven differentiators that will grow Ford and Lincoln as the preferred choice for our customers. You will lead with deep customer empathy and rely on data and user research to make informed decisions with proven product instincts.
Through your leadership, you'll advise the strategy of your product area with a common overarching goal. You will leverage your technical expertise to identify setbacks and roadblocks within a project and generate solutions to move the team forward.
Your duties will include the responsibility to develop solutions and implement requirements to support the growth of Ford Credit worldwide. This includes launching and landing products by working closely with engineering and stakeholders.
What you'll be able to do:
- Dynamically deliver tailored and streamlined digital services that will be leveraged by teams to deliver best-in-class products.
- Partner with a wide matrix of stakeholders across product, engineering, marketing, and others to understand business needs and deliver best-in-class services to satisfy them.
- Bachelor's Degree- STEM-related field preferred
- 7+ years of Product Management and technology experience
- 1+ years of experience leading Software Product Teams
- Experience in agile methodologies and writing product requirements a must.
Our preferred requirements:
- A software development background or background as a technical product manager.
- Knowledge of Domain Oriented Microservices and payments, financing background a huge plus.
- Evidence of strong problem-solving, analytical skills, and ability to operate in a white space environment generating insights to build and tell a story.
- Experience in working in a matrixed team structure and influencing across product areas and multiple functional areas.
- Personally champion inclusion within teams through actions to fully engage teams who have diverse group of backgrounds and experiences as well as leading teams with a diverse set of backgrounds in a technical division/organization to implement a shared vision
- Experience with large-scale enterprise applications - their interdependencies and integration.
- Ability to collaborate and navigate sophisticated decision-making in a constantly evolving environment
- Strong multi-functional relationship-building and communication skills.
* Candidates who successfully pass the product sense interview will be further reviewed by a hiring committee for consideration. Multiple interviews may be conducted."
What you'll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation, and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us. Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit:
2022 New Hire Benefits Summary GSR HTHD (ford.com)
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 63663BR
Community / Marketing Title: Group Product Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US