Salesforce Business Lead - Remote
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 10737
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Are you passionate about building brands using a holistic approach? We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented individual who will serve as our point person for all things related 1:1 omni-channel marketing campaigns inclusive of creative execution and marketing technology deployment.
The Salesforce Business Lead will be responsible for redefining the customer experience delivered through Salesforce platform. This position is at the center of always-on, redefining our direct 1:1 communication with our customers. Leads a team of both internal and external partners to build redefined experiences around 7 initial use cases, crafts functional requirements per use case, and partners with key teams to deliver a redefined 1:1 experience. What you'll be able to do:
- Direct a team of Experience Leads to build a reimaged customer communications experience focused on launching initial Salesforce use cases
- Team is responsible for all strategy, journey mapping, audience requirements, business functional requirements, campaign development, and analytics strategy
- Key partner of Global Product organization, IT and GDIA
- Responsible for all data requirements and marketing cloud integrations
- Main point of contact for all customer experience needs with Salesforce leadership
- Leader of key Salesforce workstreams - Experience Design and Human-Centered Change
- Assures HCC SF workstream is connected to Ford process and tool transition roadmap to enable key teams to operate new landscape seamlessly
- Active within Data & Architecture and Value Management Salesforce Workstreams
- Partner with and provide strategic guidance to teams responsible for CDP setup (MarTech, IT, SF) and rollout regarding future use cases and requirements of delivery
- Drive and prepare for inquisitive enterprise-wide efficiency gains along the key enables data and technology by assuring the right foundations are set up with SF
- Collaborate with audience planning team and analytics team on requirements for each use case execution
- Partner with Model e, CX, Marketing, e-commerce, etc. to ensure alignment of the customer journey across the organization
- Assume responsibility to deliver strategic scaling roadmap and transition on process into day-to-day operations
- Key point of contact and Ford lead for Team Omni. Responsible for scope alignment, prioritization, etc. Key partner of CRM Strategy Lead to ensure alignment of work and integration of key workstreams
- Works with team members to advance eye for business, celebrate successes, define opportunities
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of client or agency experience creating omni-channel 1:1 marketing strategies
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce platforms
- Master's degree
- Experience with data management platforms, other digital platforms (i.e., Digital Asset Management, comms design), consumer privacy, AI/ML tools, etc.
- Able to demonstrate leadership behaviors combined with outstanding interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills: ability to communicate your ideas and convince an audience using data and visual storytelling
- Proactive and highly meticulous, with an interest in problem-solving
- Bias for Action - Anticipates, identifies, and acts on both short and long-term goals in achieving results
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-LL5-sal-plan-1.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 63219BR
Community / Marketing Title: Salesforce Business Lead - Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US