Head of Customer Success, Ford Pro Global Marketing
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 10640
Ford Pro is a newly built global business within Ford that is committed to commercial customer productivity. We deliver a work-ready suite of vehicles, products, and services for virtually every vocation, backed by technology, and engineered for uptime. This is a terrific opportunity to join a leadership team which will be instrumental in crafting the future of how we do business with the customer at the center of everything we do.
Job Description & Qualifications
This leader will build, develop and lead a global customer success organization passionate about serving the needs of the commercial customer. This role will own developing a cohesive commercial customer care strategy which connects Ford Pro's success strategy and customer applications for ease of use, resulting in the best personalized experience across all customer touchpoints, including Customer Vehicle Centers and 24/7 online service opportunities.
Other responsibilities include a talent strategy that defines the best resource allocation and team structure (encompassing internal and external talent), new process development and training protocols, and support of new launches across software, charging, vehicles, financing, service, etc. to meet revenue targets for the business plan. Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Define, develop, and implement the customer support program ensuring the Ford Pro customer businesses thrive and commercial customers love the overall experience as Ford Pro continues to define a new era of commercial fleet management!
- Enable a virtual ecosystem of digital and human assistance using machine learning and AI to handle costs and efficiency where possible
- Meet the increased expectations of the connected customer by developing a customer support model that:
- Offers a clean integration between self-service and live service
- Has knowledgeable agents who are SMEs on commercial customers and possess the skills to fix their problems and meet their needs
- Excels at proactive service as customer expectations continue to rise
- Build and scale an organization of regionally based (domestic and international) consumer concierges that serve as the primary point of contact for all business inquiries, while personalizing the user experience across the entire life cycle of product discovery, shopping, ownership or support.
- Establish appropriate customer service communication/contact channels and collect all consumer feedback, needs and analytics to improve the customer life cycle and reduce any consumer effort, in an inventive and aspirational way that protects the brand and grows the customer base
- Build a best of breed concierge knowledge management system, providing proficiency in understanding around fleet financing, fleet productivity, telematics/tracking, fleet efficiency and overall customer relationship stability.
- Develop and maintain inspirational LMS/ knowledge management to continually improve our business support and intelligence of our front-line teams both at our contact centers, sales teams and Vehicle Service Centers using cost efficient, relevant and scalable tools.
- Establish a "Voice of Customer" solution (via a centralized, practical, and aggregated view of customer activity) tracking customer inquiries of products, pricing, promotions, product interactions, product limitations and new applications, to reduce attrition and optimize the customer experience
- Lead all CX analytics and use concrete data insights to create and continually enhance the consumer experience, including customer effort scoring and segmentation models that recommend solutions to customer issues
- Maintain constant contact with vertical business units and additional support centers globally to maintain Ford Pro operations integration
- Work with Global Technology and outsourced technical teams on changing platform needs of customer sales and support on an ongoing basis
- Create an environment that inspires: coach and support a team of impactful employees to deliver the best possible experience to Ford Pro customers that positively differentiates the brand from all others
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of validated experience in customer support operations
- 5+ years of successful experience leading teams
- History of exceeding customer expectations
- Experience leading digital transformations
- Data-driven approach to problem solving
- Experience leading global teams
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills: ability to build and deliver presentations with compelling messages to both technology and business audiences
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
Job Number: 62792BR
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Customer Success, Ford Pro Global Marketing
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US