Embedded Cyber Security Architecture Software Engineer
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 10587
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Join the Ford Product Development team. Utilizing Design Thinking & User Experience methods, you'll work to deliver breakthrough products and services that delight our customers. We're seeking forward-thinking, laser-focused professionals with a passion for bringing innovative, exciting, and sustainable ideas to life. We have opportunities around the world for you to contribute to such advancements as autonomy, electrification, smart mobility technologies, and more!
What you will be able to do:
- Review each program timing to ensure that the Ford core software team and Suppliers are kicked off on the current/the latest specs
- Ensure that the "platform" deliveries are considered where shared supplier/Ford software systems are used across programs and may be required to use existing spec versions. Needs to be coordinated with cybersecurity core team as well.
- Work with the Ford and Supplier teams to ensure that the evidence has been provided for each Cyber Security requirement across the programs.
- Identify where "common" testing can be shared across programs and where new testing is required
- Ensure that the teams are aware of the upcoming milestones and deliverables required for each milestone (FDJ, DCV, FEC, etc).
- Ensure that the corporate repositories are uploaded with the latest evidence per program.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field or a combination of education and equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with embedded software design
- 3+ years of experience in cyber security domain
- M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 1+ years with cybersecurity features including secure boot, secure communications (CAN/Ethernet), secure logging, secure diagnostics, and secure debug.
- 1+ years with threat modeling and Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment.
- 3+ years' experience in security critical software development under classical AUTOSAR framework
- 1+ years' experience in AUTOSAR security stack configuration (SecOC/TLS/HW&SW Crypto)
- Familiar with software change control and issue tracking tool (i.e. Jira)
- Familiar with fuzz testing tool (i.e. Defensics Networking Test Suites)
- Familiar with cybersecurity penetration process and tool
- Developing and conducting laboratory and vehicle tests, gathering, and analyzing data
- Working level knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and concepts (i.e. AES, RSA, SHA, Public key certificate, PKI, KDF).
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's benefits and compensation, click here:https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-2.pdf At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption
Job Number: 62969BR
Community / Marketing Title: Embedded Cyber Security Architecture Software Engineer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US