Remote - eCommerce Product Manager
Job Number: 10565
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Working within our Marketing, Sales & Service organization gives you the opportunity to advance the Ford reputation as a visionary vehicle and mobility services company delivering a trusted customer experience. We're looking for insightful individuals with the marketing, sales, and service expertise to turn data-driven insights into innovative solutions that enhance sales and customer loyalty. If you have an audience-first mindset, join us and be the eyes, ears and voice of Ford.
The Product Manager (PM) is responsible for assessing market needs and inspiring cross-functional digital product teams to find the fastest way to achieve value around those needs.
The PM focuses on delivering business value to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction through the production of quality digital products. Within their designated enterprise product line, PMs focus on delivering incremental value through digital product enhancements and collaboration with a team of developers, designers, and business partners. They support in-depth business reviews, communicate and present across all levels of the organization, and support cross-functional product teams.
REMOTE: We're looking for the best talent, full stop. No matter where you are in the United States, if you're ready to change how customers expect to buy and own their vehicles, you can work from there on a permanent basis in this role.
What you'll be able to do:
40% - Strategy & Planning:
- Gain an understanding of customer and dealer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to help deliver digital products that provide Ford customers and dealers with an unparalleled shopping experience
- Develop and document detailed Product definitions to drive the product development process
- Identify goals, metrics, and analytics to determine product value; continually making recommendations and refinements to the product backlog based on learnings
- Conduct and Monitor research as well as the competitive landscape to recommend the best solutions and ensure that products remain or become best in class
- Balance company, stakeholder, and end-user priorities to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction then align these priorities with the product
- Assist in defining acceptance criteria and business hypotheses for new epics and feature sets along with well-defined product briefs to create world class experiences
- Formulate, test, and refine assumptions and hypotheses through user research and testing
- Create, prioritize, and accept user stories; incorporate them into release planning
- Participate in standups, iteration planning sessions, product demos and retrospectives
- Condense complex technical concepts into non-technical language for stakeholders
- Foster collaboration with team members and collectively identify and resolve impediments
- Advocate for the end user and stakeholder by empathizing with and understanding user needs and becoming the domain expert
- Manage cross functional team and stakeholder expectations to execute on product strategy
- Promote "Caring for Each Other"
- Bachelors Degree or a combination of education and equivalent experienc
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Manager in an agile software development-based enterprise environment
- 3+ years of Experience working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modern software design, and development team
- Master's Degree
- Demonstrated experience with modern software development product management practices
- Experience working with agile methodologies, specifically the extreme programming (XP) principles of paired programming, test driven development, and continuous deployment
- Experience working in a fast paced, fluid environment where priorities shift on a regular basis
- Experience creating, prioritizing, and accepting user stories
- Ability to break down complex tasks or requirements into simpler, more manageable tasks
- Experience communicating with and influencing functional and technical team members at all levels in the organization
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modern software design and development team
- Ability to gather customer insights and prioritize product features appropriately
- Experience conducting user research and testing to understand need
- Experience identifying goals, metrics and analytics to measure product value
- Experience conducting competitive research and analysis
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us!
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's salary and benefits, please visit:
https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-2.pdf At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 62642BR
Community / Marketing Title: Remote - eCommerce Product Manager