VEV Test / Simulation Engineer
Location: Allen Park, Michigan US
Job Number: 10557
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
Utilizing Design Thinking & User Experience methods, you'll work to deliver breakthrough products and services that delight our customers. We're seeking forward-thinking, laser-focused professionals with a passion for bringing innovative, exciting, and sustainable ideas to life.We have opportunities around the world for you to contribute to such advancements as autonomy, electrification, smart mobility technologies, and more!
What you will be able to to do:
- Lead systems integration engineering for the simulated dynamometer (including MiL/SiL/HiL) involving new E/E architecture and future ICE/BEV platforms.
- Implement future dynamometer configurations / simulations.
- Enable integration of Controls / Calibration and ADAS testing
- Lead a team of cross functional, multi-discipline engineers, technicians and skills trades to install, debug, and fully commission to support BEV pivot
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience with simulation using Matlab Simulink in the HIL / SIL environment
- MS Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- Experience with system integration to the vehicle level experience
- Experience with vehicle dynamometer
- Ability to lead in an Agile framework
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us. Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's benefits and compensation, click here: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-GSR-sal-plan-2.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combating COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption
Job Number: 62906BR
Community / Marketing Title: VEV Test / Simulation Engineer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Allen Park, Michigan US