Global Talent Acquisition Systems Lead - Remote
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 10349
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress! We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation!
As the Global Talent Acquisition Systems Lead, you will have the opportunity to bring our Ford purpose to life to encourage prospective talent. You will have main responsibility for management and leadership of global technology projects.
What you'll be able to do:
- Own global vendor relationships and inform Point of View for TA Technology stack
- Inform and complete TA Tech stack strategy and roadmap
- Lead and run critical technology projects end-to-end
- Lead and align global customers in the governance, design, and continuous improvement of global systems, tools, and related processes
- Lead and manage configuration and design of systems to ensure outstanding customer experience
- Lead and partner with IT integration teams to promote and support efficiency, data integrity, and project alignment across our enterprise systems
- Partner closely with all levels of the organization, including the leadership team, global partners, and related functions to ensure there is balanced teamwork and alignment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR, IT, or other technical field of study
- 4+ years leading Talent Acquisition technology design, configuration, and implementation
- 2+ years of experience developing strategy and running multiple projects simultaneously
- 2+ years of experience working with global partners
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or Information Systems
- Proven background in systems analysis or data analysis
- Excellent written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Resourceful, meticulous and have strong organizational skills
As part of the Ford family, you'll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You'll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we'd love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For information on Ford's benefits and compensation, click here:
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 61637BR
Community / Marketing Title: Global Talent Acquisition Systems Lead - Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US