US Securitization (ABS) Manager
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 10177
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow's transportation.
If you have proven finance experience, outstanding analytical skills and a passion for making a real difference, consider taking on a role within our finance team. We strategically partner with operations to drive outstanding business results and improve Ford's industry leadership. When you join us, you'll be able to contribute financial expertise that impacts all areas of our company, including planning, manufacturing, marketing and global distribution.
Ford Credit maintains a balance sheet of over $120 billion. Ford Credit's securitization programs are an integral part of Ford Credit's financial strategy. This position is key to maintaining Ford Credit's three major securitized funding platforms and helps provide low-cost funding and liquidity for Ford Credit.
What you'll be able to do:
- Work as an integral part of Treasury's asset-backed securitization team
- Own and understand all aspects of assigned ABS asset class (retail, lease, or floorplan)
- Understand monthly securitization reports to be distributed externally to investors
- Ensure reporting is accurate and in compliance with governing documents
- Provide direction for other team member including mentorship on building Excel and Alteryx modeling
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders (Ford Credit, OGC, Accounting, Internal Controls, GAO) and external stakeholders (banks, investors, and trustees)
- Drive improvements to existing funding programs and reporting
- Execution of public or private ABS transactions including ownership of deal calendar, checklists, transaction documents, deal structuring
- Updating quarterly reporting information (i.e., performance data & metrics) for investors, investor meetings and external auditors; understanding data and communicating with external stakeholders
- Coordination and collaboration with bank partners, trustees and rating agencies; responding to performance inquiries and data requests from bank partners
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of finance experience
- MBA or Masters
- Experience in structured finance/securitization
- Strong analytical skills including Finance/Treasury eye for business
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and experience/willing to learn Alteryx
- Dedicated with strategic approach and demonstrated thought leadership
- Attention to detail and ability to work across multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills -- ability to explain technical subjects in an easy-to-understand manner to team members, directors, and external parties
- Self-motivated problem solver with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Continuous improvement mindset and commitment to high-quality work product
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we would love to have you join us.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran.
For information on Ford's benefits and compensation, click here: https://corporate.ford.com/content/dam/corporate/us/en-us/documents/careers/2022-benefits-and-comp-LL6-sal-plan-1.pdf
At Ford, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. Vaccination has been proven to play a critical role in combatting COVID-19. As a result, Ford has made the decision to require U.S. salaried employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless employees require an accommodation for religious or medical reasons. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized COVID-19 vaccine regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption.
Job Number: 61167BR
Community / Marketing Title: US Securitization (ABS) Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US