Business Continuity Coordinator
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 3123
The Business Continuity Coordinator will support the mission of the Business Continuity Office by providing process expertise, tools, templates, guidance, and training that will enable each organization to develop a robust Business Continuity Plan.
- Develop policies and procedures that provide consistent and strategic direction in regards to the Business Continuity Program
- Interface with skill teams globally to support the day-to-day functions related to business continuity plans, procedures, training, testing, audit, and policy development
- Drive the mass notification system's effectiveness in the event of an emergency by ensuring all related groups are current and conducting periodic testing to update the system as needed
- Develop and implementation of relevant tabletop exercises and document the required corrective actions to improve established plans
- Maintain the Crisis Management Plan to include the hot site, communication tools, and other vital equipment required by the plan
- Identify and evaluate new technology to enhance the Business Continuity Program
- Manage the generic outlook email account for the Business Continuity Office by reviewing and advising business units with appropriate guidance to resolve areas of concern
- Manage the flow of information uploaded on internal sites to ensure it is accurate and accessible
- Lead and coordinate monthly meetings with key stakeholders by creating agendas, record meeting minutes, and follow up on action items from each meeting
- Lead the North American Emergency Information Hotline program
- Maintain Modular Control Review Program for Global Security and the business continuity questions for all skill teams within standards established by Internal Control
- Collaborate and coordinate with Corporate Communications to develop enterprise-wide awareness initiatives as it relates to Global Security Operations and the Business Continuity Program
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management or an applicable field of study
- 2+ years of progressive experience in business continuity and must be certified
- ABCP Certification in business continuity
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to provide guidance and communicate with all levels
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to work closely and successfully with others in order to deliver results
- Project management, systematic thinking, and strategic planning skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we're Built Ford Tough. We're one team striving to make people's lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for thewin.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Job Number: 35325BR
Community / Marketing Title: Business Continuity Coordinator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US