CRM Marketing Manager
Location: Dearborn, Michigan US
Job Number: 4564
Come be a part of the future of Marketing at Ford. Ford is seeking a seasoned CRM Marketing Manager to join its US Marketing Communications organization. We are looking for someone to helpshape and build our customer journey interactions. Are you passionate about building brands using a holistic approach?We are seeking a motivated, result-oriented individual who will serve as our point person for all things related 1:1 omni-channel marketing campaigns inclusive of creative execution and marketing technology deployment.
- Use data and customer insights to build and execute a CRM roadmap across channels that engages customers with personalized, targeted and relevant messages for where they are in their lifecycle.
- Build B2C 1:1 marketing program including lifecycle, transactional and ad-hoc campaigns.
- Effectively manage an agency team in support of CRM plans including the ability to articulate creative needs, understand other work streams within the agency and optimize CRM to assist those initiatives when appropriate.
- Champion continuous advancement of marketing automation features and capabilities including targeting, personalization, and template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders including data & analytics teams, designers, product/service brand teams and agency partners.
- Manage step-by-step process of campaigns including but not limited to coordination with design and editorial, defining template structure with marketing, structuring A/B tests, setting up campaign and delivery, and reporting on results.
- Optimize marketing automation with triggered programs and defining of business logic behind customization, campaign prioritization, frequency caps, etc.
- Comfortable working with numbers in a data driven environment while analyzing insights from multiple sources. Make strategic recommendations to improve program performance across multiple KPIs.
- Work closely with market research and insights teams to understand consumer segmentation, behavior, and identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Work closely across marketing communications team on calendar planning, project prioritization and performance tracking, and implement integrated campaigns across app, social, email, SMS and other channels.
- Deep understanding of the marketing technology stack, including marketing automation, email service providers and CRM; interest in getting under the hood to fully understand and optimize technology solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of client or agency experience creating omni-channel 1:1 marketing strategies that inspire customers and drive revenue, loyalty and lifetime value
- 2+ years of experience with one or more B2C digital marketing platforms (e.g. Adobe, Oracle, IBM) is required
- Master degree preferred
- Ideal experience with: Adobe platforms, data management platforms, other digital platforms, consumer privacy, programmatic media, ticketing systems
- Successful candidate should be able to demonstrate leadership behaviors combined with outstanding interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills; ability to communicate your ideas and convince an audience using data and visual storytelling.
- Proactive and highly detail-oriented, with a knack for problem solving
- Bias for Action - Anticipates, identifies and acts on both short and long-term goals in achieving results.
Join our team as we create tomorrow! We believe in putting people first, working together, and facing challenges head-on, because we're Built Ford Tough. We're one team striving to make people's lives better while creating value, delivering excellence and ultimately going for the win.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Ford Motor Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
Job Number: 39890BR
Community / Marketing Title: CRM Marketing Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Dearborn, Michigan US